To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Executive
Burroughs • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The National Sales Executive is responsible for managing sales efforts for Burroughs Retail channel on a national and/or geographic basis. The National Sales Executive will be held accountable for meeting budget targeted goals, customer acquisition with retention, new business development, campaign implementation and other metrics provided from Director, Retail Sales. The NSM will participate in territory planning and be responsible for procuring customers and service lines that are in the company’s go to market strategy.
Burroughs current retail customer base contains cash in transit organizations, retail manufactures, large grocery chains and cash advance industries. Services include the aptitude to partner with financial institutions concerning financial strategy and planning, educate and sell maintenance and support features on intelligent safes, recycling equipment and related software amenities.
- Delivering profitable territory sales growth in the natural/specialty channel
- Build our pipeline of retail labeled businesses
- Conduct regular field visits to partners and future clients
- Monitor and track customer and sales performance
- Implement account and natural channel specific sales plans to achieve revenue and distribution goals
- Prepare and deliver company presentations and proposals to target account with D-Level Executives
- Effectively communicate with key accounts, vendors and the internal organization
- Bachelor Degree; Master Degree preferred
- Successful sales record with proven success surrounding revenue growth, margin and share growth; preferred B2B, SaaS, or service sales background
- Background in Financial Service Automation Industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Travel 50% of time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills