To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Organizational Change Management Team Lead
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting, technology solutions and operational implementation services to help public sector human services, health, education and clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 1,900 professionals in 50 offices around the U.S., in London, England, Montreal, Canada and Lodz, Poland. The firm draws on more than 25 years of consulting to public and private sector clients to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results.
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities by applying change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements through workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identify and establish the scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure that the features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participate in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coach managers and supervisors.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Track and report issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/the project team.
- Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on the user requirements.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicate these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements – verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
PCG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as am qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.