To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3605 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Entertainment Merchandising Specialist
Lawrence Merchandising Services • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 17 days ago
Do you like movies? If so, Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation’s top retailers and brands. We are seeking a Part-time Entertainment Merchandising Specialist to support the merchandising initiatives in the entertainment department of a local retailer.
4515 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
What will I be doing?
As an Entertainment Merchandising Specialist, you will support the key entertainment initiatives, including:
- Stocking product in movies, setting plan-o-grams and resets, product cut-ins, placing signing and pricing labels.
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel. Communicate with the store team about our service, share knowledge, and provide recommendations.
- Understand and execute the processes outlined for the services.
- The position will regularly work approximately 13-20 hours per week split between Tuesday starting at 8 a.m. (up to 6 hours), Wednesday at 10:00 am (up to 3 hours) and Friday at 10:00 am (up to 4 hours). All hours are approximate and are subject to change. Must to be able to work as early as 8 a.m. on Tuesdays.
- 3+ years merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Prefer experience in merchandising in the entertainment category. A passion for movies and some knowledge of genre (action, comedy, etc.) and formats (DVD/BD) a plus.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers; building rapport and collaborative relationships.
- Be able to learn under changing conditions, find solutions to issues, and effectively cope with change.
- Be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable)
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
- Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
How to Apply
- You can visit our website at www.lmsvc.com
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer