To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Michael Kochka
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Molecular Biologist (Product Development Associate II)
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Supports manufacturing technical support projects, that can include generating analytical data for an FDA submission.
Performs the design, execution and documentation of moderately complex experiments that support existing reagents and assays. Experimental design will include all of the appropriate controls.
- Independently writes study protocols and reports that may be auditable.
- Maintains a laboratory notebook that records all aspects of experimental design and results, following good documentation practices. When applicable, maintains electronic copies of experiments, procedures, instructions, data and analysis in appropriate locations.
- Uses laboratory techniques such as preparation of buffers and media, aseptic technique, cell culture, specimen processing, PCR, gel and capillary electrophoresis and sequencing.
- Independently operates laboratory equipment such as thermocyclers, spectrophotometers, fluorometers, centrifuges, cell counters, autoclaves, scales, capillary electrophoresis instrumentation, sequencers, real-time PCR platforms and DNA isolation workstations.
- Performs data analysis using available software such as Microsoft Excel, JMP and GeneMapper.
- BS Biology, Molecular Biology or Microbiology
- 1+ year of industry experience with molecular bench skills
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.