To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant
HoneyBaked Ham • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world's greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all--it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
**This is a remote position and the candidate can live in any of the 5 states listed below.**
We are seeking a Franchise Business Consultant for the Northeast region to provide operational, sales, and marketing support for 25 locations within the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and New Jersey. You will ensure the HoneyBaked Ham brand standards are consistently met across all franchised locations including standards for product quality, cleanliness, and customer service.
* Conduct periodic reviews and audits of Franchise stores utilizing the tools provided through the use of the scorecard, strategic business plan, and benchmarking
* Facilitate the training and other activities required to open or transfer a franchise location
* Support the company's objectives through effectively influencing and building constructive relationships with franchisees and others in the store; look for win/win solutions for company and franchisees
* Present a logical and compelling case for following company recommendations
* Leverage a consultative approach with franchisees to create resourceful solutions to issues and take appropriate action to solve
* Maintain expertise in areas such as sales, merchandising, production, quality, CMS, and standards of compliance
* Facilitate and oversee all phases of training for new franchise owners; perform individual and group training proficiently in all areas of franchise operations; perform on-going sales, operational, and financial training for less experienced franchise owners
* Communicate and coordinate store opening processes and activities with the franchisee and other HBH team members
* Ensure all food safety guidelines/standards are understood and being met
* Plan meetings with franchisee to review profit and loss statements, strategic business plans, and cash flow analysis
* Assist franchisees in the development of action plans to improve or maintain profitability
* Provide oversight and direction for store remodels
* All other duties as assigned
* At least 3 years of multi-unit experience
* Associate's degree or equivalent business experience; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Multi-unit supervisory experience in the retail/restaurant field
* Must be able to travel up to 75%
* Demonstrated record of excellent customer service and quality standards
* Demonstrated experience training and developing employees
* Demonstrated record of successfully growing sales in a food service or retail environment
* Understanding of P&L statements, budgeting, and controllable costs
* Proficiency with Word and Excel
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational, planning, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
* Must possesses a valid driver's license in the state of residence, as well as maintain a good driving record and a minimum level of automobile insurance coverage
* Treat Customers Like Gold.
* Treat Everyone with Respect.
* Do the Right Thing.
* Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
* Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
In addition to working with an amazing team, you will enjoy a full benefit package including options for medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, associate discounts, etc.
For immediate consideration, send your resume. To find out more about our great and growing company, visit: www.honeybakedcareers.com