To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Nitu Gulati-Pauly
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Web Developer
CyberCoders • Seattle, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for talented Software Engineers of ALL LEVELS! You can be new to the field, mid-level, Senior or an EXPERT! We will relocate you from anywhere. Simply put...all we care about.....is that you are TALENTED!
Who are we? Well....you can't miss us. We are public, stable and a brand that every person with a mobile device, tv....KNOWS! We have disrupted every category we enter. Do you like movies & TV and celebs? Do you want to be a part of changing how Hollywood works? Do you want to be an insider?
••• WE WILL RELOCATE YOU!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. We are open to any candidate - ANYWHERE.
3. We are looking for the brightest minds - experience is great, but not necessary!
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface
- Experience with responsive design
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- CSS Preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Extensive experience dealing with compatibility issues spanning multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Internet - eCommerce
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.