To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookings, SD 57006
- Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. • Brookings, SD
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a good communicator with strong customer service and organizational skills? Would you like to be a part of creating memories that will last a lifetime? Lifetouch, an employee-owned photography company, has an exciting opportunity you're not going to want to miss! We are seeking a dedicated, responsive, detail-oriented individual to join our Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. team as an Office/Clerical Assistant.
As an Office/Clerical Assistant with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- A nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills
- Potential to be a part of a 100% company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) retirement plan
- Competitive hourly pay
- Potential to earn paid time off
- May be eligible for medical and dental benefits (depending on hours worked)
The Office/Clerical Assistant will provide superior service to office management, sales professionals, photographers, school staff, parents, and league administrators. The individual in this role will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties including file and document creation, supply ordering, office equipment maintenance, and mail preparation. Additional photography and event-related responsibilities may be assigned, including event bag prep, paperwork review and accounts receivable tasks.
Primary responsibilities of the Office/Clerical Assistant include:
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors while representing Lifetouch in a professional and highly-engaged manner
- Confirming picture day information with school staff, maintaining confidentiality of school/student information
- Checking-in job bags and paperwork and reviewing them for accuracy, as well as entering photography job information
- Appropriately handling and safeguarding money and job bags
- Providing administrative office support including typing, filing, supply ordering, photo-copying, mail preparation and distribution, and equipment maintenance
The individual selected for this role should possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and exhibit a high degree of responsiveness and professionalism. He or she must demonstrate strong organizational and administrative skills, and have the ability to perform with a high level of accuracy while maintaining confidentiality.
Specific qualifications for the Office/Clerical Assistant position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; additional education preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred, but no prior experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written); attention to detail
- Highly responsive, exceptional customer service skills (phone, email and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthiness and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google for business
- Ability to pass a background check
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc. is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background record check.
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.