To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - Work From Home
Corp HPG Schaumburg IL Office • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
Management, Strategy - Planning
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently.
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations works with Sarah Cannon Research Institute strategic and network sites throughout the United States, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute network. This reach allows Sarah Cannon Development Innovations to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations’ therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support. This support ensures that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.
Sarah Cannon, theglobal cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offersintegrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies forthose facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Coordinating and supervising overall responsibility for multiple assigned clinical research trial project timelines throughout all life cycle phases. Provide leadership in the development of trials as well and related documents. Will work closely and effectively with physician principal investigator, research directors, clinical trial sponsor, study team and outside consultants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning and tracking of all assigned clinical activity in the life cycle phases of the start up, interim and close out
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish contingency plans for key resources
- Planning of trial budget, communicating deviations from trial budget projections and propose solutions for budget delays and deviations
- Creates integrated project timelines
- Tracks performance metrics for trial teams
- Identifies and presents project related issues and facilitates resolutions both in and across function
- Provide proactive and creative recommendations on how to meet goals and handle identified deviations
- Develop project status reports and communicates with all applicable team members in and outside the organization
- Build and maintain strong pharmaceutical industry sponsor and organizational team relationships for the success of clinical trial management
- Support clinical operations department head to ensure that clinical trial resources are developed, estimated, and reported accurately and timely
- Promote effective teamwork among functional teams and provide day to day direction for core team
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects
- Communicate and escalate unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate level of management
- Ensure all staff adheres to professional standards and SOPs established for clinical research
Bachelor's College Degree (4 yr program) Required
- Knowledge: A body of information needed to perform a tasks; May be obtained through education,training or experience
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines and GCP is required.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Skills: The proficiency to perform a certain task
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Organizational and prioritizing capabilities.
- Computer skills with ability using clinical trial databases, electronic data capture, MS Access orExcel.
- Abilities: An underlying, enduring trait useful for performing duties
- Resourceful with heightened analytical abilities and problem solving skills in a fast pacedenvironment.
- Interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented and meticulous.
Bachelor's College Degree (4 yr program) Required
- Experience in healthcare research or other science related field
- Experience in project management
- Experience in a clinical trial environment
- Experience writing clinical protocols or other technical documents
Job ID: 25319-IL-PM-SARA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.