To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Manager
LB&B Associates Inc. • Norfolk, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LB&B Associates seeks a MUTC Information Technology (IT) Manager to provide support for the MSC Underway Replenishment Training Center (MUTC), at Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek, VA. Position contingent upon contract award.
MUTC Information Technology (IT) Manager
The IT Technician is responsible for accomplishing all IT-related duties at the MUTC. In this capacity, he/she shall:
- Maintain a complete record of all NMCI and non-NMCI IT assets (computers, printers, scanners, copiers, projectors, etc.), on behalf of the MUTC On-site Representative/Lead Instructor (Property Control Program Manager).
- Conduct initial troubleshooting of all IT-related problems, and make recommendations to the MUTC Site Administrator and contractor Program Manager for problem corrections.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the MSC N6, MSC CTR and MSC GSD for all IT-related matters.
- Provide continued management, design development, maintenance, and refinement of existing MUTC informational web pages, and databases. He/she shall also develop new databases, as required to meet the existing and emerging information reporting needs of the MUTC. Web design shall comply with requirements of section 508 (Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards).
- XHTML/HTL Programming experience to upgrade the content of training courses of instruction.
- Maintain and update training class schedules for CIVMAR, CONMAR, Active and Reserve Military personnel attending MUTC courses of instruction.
Minimum education/experience required:
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
Clearance Required: Active or eligible to maintain a SECRET clearance
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and criminal background check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background screening. Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy.