To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Snohomish, WA 98021
- Molina Healthcare
- Phone: 562-435-3666
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clerical - Government Contracts Associate Specialist
Molina Healthcare, Inc. • Snohomish, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the strategic development and administration of contracts with State and/or Federal governments for Medicaid, Medicare, Marketplace, and other government-sponsored programs to provide health care services to low income, uninsured, and other populations.
* Prepares, distributes and tracks reports, committee meeting minutes and action logs in support of multiple committees and workgroups, in accordance with defined standards.
* Manages multiple department databases within prescribed standards including, but not limited to: correspondence logs, deliverables matrices, company SharePoint sites and tracking databases.
* Assists Government Contract Specialists with regulatory filing submissions.
* Manages the Government Contracts calendar and the timing of submission of all required contracts deliverables for state regulators and plan partners.
* May also coordinate and support Internal and external audits including the state's annual audit. Follows-up with and supports impacted departments to ensure the state's annual audit findings and corrective action plans are completed; provides updates to the Compliance Committee; and coordinates completion and submission of other state assessments as needed.
* May also support Government Contracts in operational or new business needs for Medicaid, Medicare or the Exchange by assisting with project management, researching requirements as needed.
* Provides administrative and clerical support to the department including meeting scheduling, office supply ordering, travel arrangements, document organization, expense report processing and other similar responsibilities.
High School diploma or equivalent
* 3 years general office experience.
* Must be professional and diplomatic as position involves a high degree of confidential information.
* Familiarity with government-run healthcare programs.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years managed health care/regulatory experience.
* Knowledge and experience with industry criteria and guideline application.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.