To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Regional Sales Director, Home Infusion - Phoenix, AZ
UnitedHealth Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Regional Director of Sales is responsible for the sale of AxelaCare products, programs and services in assigned geographical areas to specific target groups.
- Supervise new and existing Regional Account Managers and assists with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Become actively involved in new Regional Account Managers sales orientation and sales training programs
- Acts as a resource to Regional Account Managers in negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for assigned territory
- Support Managed Care contracts both nationally and regionally
- Promote infusion business development
- Identify prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area. Secures appointments and qualifies these accounts
- In conjunction with AxelaCare’s overall marketing plan, makes a sales plan with specific target accounts and sales objectives. Upon approval of the plan, is responsible for the successful accomplishment of this plan
- Insure that branch staff are informed of all target accounts and specific client needs in order to insure proper servicing of the client
- Conducts follow-up on all maintenance accounts to ascertain continued satisfaction with Infusion Services and identify areas to increase business
- Serve as liaison between the account and the branch to facilitate communication and resolve problems, if they occur
- Refer prospects outside of assigned geographical area to the VP of Sales
- Join and attend key professional organizations to increase visibility of AxelaCare and increase business opportunities
- In partnership with Regional Account Managers, provide inservices to accounts as needed
- Provide feedback to AxelaCare’s senior management team on sales issues, customer satisfaction / complaints, etc
- Attend training classes and remain current on professional articles on both clinical and sales issues
- Attend weekly sales and staff meetings and participate in sales conference calls
- Participate in exhibits and seminars to promote AxelaCare
- Routine use of CRM system
- Monthly marketing reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to lead presentations for small and large groups
- Demonstrated understanding of general sales skills / techniques
- Coaching / mentoring experience with less-senior sales staff
- Demonstrated problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on-call, and other reliability requirements of the job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 8+ years of sales experience with at least 3+ years in sales management in the healthcare industry
- Travel required for this position is 50% to 70%
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Sales management experience in Home Infusion
- Experience working with the Clinical Liaison model
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good. Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Regional Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Phoenix, Arizona, AZ