To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Somerville, NJ 08876
- Elisha Finocchietti
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Somerville, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Packaging Engineer in Somerville, NJ
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Packaging Engineer for one of our top clients in Somerville, NJ.
- Job Characteristics Information Proactively leads cross-functional packaging deliverable project meetings Address and respond to technical packaging issues
- Responsible for maintaining compliance, consistency of practices and work quality
- Responsible for the completion of packaging related quality system documentation
- Responsible for package design, package design feasibility testing, successful package design verification and successful package design validation
- Work with process engineering groups to develop and define packaging processes Interface with other facilities, suppliers contractors
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams
Typical and Desired Qualifications and Experience
- A packaging engineering degree of other applicable degree
- At least 5-10 years of experience; experience with medical or pharmaceutical packaging is a plus
- Experience with ASTM packaging test methods and ISO11607-1 package design standards
- Ability to be self-directed
- Ability to interact and communicate across multiple audiences, verbally and in written word.
- Well organized with an ability to manage a complex and demanding project load
- Strong project management and task prioritization skills
- Experience with SolidWorks and ArtiosCAD for design and drawing creation
- Proficient in MSWord, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.