To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AccruePartners • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Iselin, NJ
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Serve as liaison between business community and IRT Participant Administrative Services organization.
- Facilitate business requirement gathering and definition through various methods, including interviews, workshops, focus groups and JAD sessions.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements and perform current, target, gap and impact analyses.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications that are understood by all stakeholders, both business and technical, and manage changes to specifications.
- Analyze business partner operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses and determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation, as needed for new technology initiatives.
- Prepare documents such as business and functional requirement documents, user stories, use cases, use case models, gap analysis, process models, workflows, and data flows.
- Apply a broad knowledge of various business processes, functions and technical expertise to accurately anticipate organizational impacts.
- Actively participate in wireframe, prototyping and software design sessions.
- Negotiate deliverables by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Follow rigorous SDLC and project management best practices, comply with internal Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and other compliance related processes and adhere to change control and problem management procedures.
- Assist in quality assurance test plan and test outline review to ensure proposed testing effort is consistent with requirement definition.
- Provide testing and debugging support to technical partners and QA resources.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Minimum 7 years of business analyst experience within IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial systems within the retirement, banking, securities and/or brokerage industry
- Functional expertise in transaction and/or web-based business applications
- Proficient in requirement elicitation, analysis, and documentation, workflow analysis, and process modeling
- Proficient in creating conceptual modeling deliverables such as wireframes, process models, and other diagrams to facilitate system design and compel client understanding
- Experience leading and negotiating business solutions through collaborative discussions with business and IT partners
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of people.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data mining tools such as OBI, requirement collaboration tools such as Rational Requirement Composer (RRC), Rational Team Composer (RTC), and defect tracking tools such as HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).