To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Implementation Specialist II
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 10 days ago
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 1,700 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
PCG Education™ is currently seeking an Implementation Specialist to provide technical support and implementation operations. This position requires an intellectually-curious and results-oriented self-starter with the ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be flexible, reliable, enthusiastic, and must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Use web-based technologies to develop solutions and support clients through implementation processes
- Capture client requirements and translate into specification designs for web development
- Perform solution testing in support of quality control processes
- Provide service and support changes to existing software solutions and systems
- Seek methods for improving web-based applications and processes
- Develop and draft system and end-user documentation
- Assist end-users with support inquiries utilizing multiple platforms
- Analyze and test performance inquiries
- Coordinate with team if end-user inquiries need to be escalated
- Use database management systems to gather and analyze data
- Assist team in delivery of online and on-site training
- Develop presentations for client stakeholders
- Support team in outreach to clients
- Technically proficient towards logical business processes and activities
- Detail-oriented problem-solving approach to business issues
- Commitment to deliver exceptional client service and contribute in a team environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications. Experience with MS Sharepoint, Vizio, and Infopath a plus
- Understanding of database management systems, preferably MS SQL, is a plus
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn
- Expectation and commitment to hard work
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Core interest in public sector consulting
- Ability to manage multiple forms of support simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of similar work experience preferred.