To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL
- TMX Finance
- Phone:: 912-629-5195
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Naperville, IL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us for an
Open Interview Day
in Naperville, Illinois!
Thursday, May 25th
11am - 6 pm
1111 E. Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60563
TMX Finance® Family of Companies is currently looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our teams in the Naperville, and Glen Ellyn area as General Managers.
We invite you to meet our Hiring Managers and learn more about career opportunities as a member of our Store Operations team, the front line of our business that strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry.
Please bring an updated hard copy of your resume and come professionally dressed.
Our career opportunities include
- Competitive wages with monthly bonus structure
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Closed on Sundays
- Comprehensive training program designed to help set you up for success
- Performance-based career advancement
Store Manager's Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
- Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
- Coach and develop team members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize team's potential.
- Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Ability to operate phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.