To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant
VIKTRE • Boston, MA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Team Profile: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Your Position: Franchise Business Consultant
Your Home City: Northeastern United States (NY, RI, CT, MA, VT, NH, ME)
Client’s Team Profile: Our client provides residential and commercial emergency restoration services after disasters occur. Founded over 50 years ago, our client is growing rapidly with more than 370 independently owned and operated franchises in the United States and Canada.
Why You Should Join the Team: Our client is an industry leader in disaster restoration. Built upon principles of customer service, fast paced decision making and empathy, they have all the tools to continue their rapid North American expansion. This team puts a lot of emphasis into living their vision, mission and values to be more than just a service provider – their franchisees want to help their clients who are dealing with a traumatic events.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus potential (paid quarterly)
- Two months of paid training learning all facets of the company and industry
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, sick days and paid holidays
- Cell phone provided by company
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Strong B2B and B2C background
- Understanding and proficiency relating to all facets of running a business (minimum of 10 years experience, preferably 15 plus)
- Demonstrated leadership with a track record of growing and leading teams
- Ability to work with a lot of autonomy (home office position)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attainment oriented, assertive, empathetic, inspiring and a servant leader personality are key characteristics the hiring manager is seeking
Your Role on the Team (Job Functions):
- Visit franchisees in territory to review specific issues (roughly four days on the road biweekly)
- Facilitate conferences and training for franchises
- Conduct goal setting and reviews for franchises
- Inspire results through coaching of franchisees and their teams
- Resolve Conflicts as needed
- Embody the client’s vision, mission and values at all time
- Help franchisees build value, equity and profitability for their business
Before You Can Take the Field: Our client requires a drug, background and credit check.
How to Get Off the Bench: Click the apply button to get started!