To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP US Commercial Learning & Operations
ExecuNet • Summit, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serve as a key member of the US leadership team responsible for the development and execution of the commercial strategy for the US Hematology/Oncology and Inflammation and Immunology franchises.
• Lead a cross disciplinary leadership team responsible for commercial learning and sales and marketing operations.
• Ensures development of relevant capabilities (talent, structure, process, institutional knowledge, information/technology) to deliver on current and future portfolio demands.
• Develop a robust talent pool for future management positions within the organization by carefully selecting individuals and providing key learning opportunities for growth and development.
• Responsible for the curriculum development and implementation of initial and advanced training programs for all levels of the commercial organization. Create and utilize feedback tools to assess impact of training programs and provide a framework for continuous improvement.
• Provide oversight for Leadership Development Program by designing and implementing key learning opportunities that help assess and develop future leaders for all levels within the organization.
• Continually assess the organization’s commercial training and development needs, designing programs to meet both the current and future needs of the organization. Includes Leadership Development, Market Access, Marketing Excellence, Multi-Therapeutic/Customer Based Training.
• Partner with Organizational Development and Global Training teams to ensure all training materials align with Company’s learning strategy and design principles.
• Develop and deliver tools to help Commercial Leaders assess training needs for enhancing skill level for both field and corporate employees, including at the Leadership level within the organization.
• Responsible for all sales & marketing operations processes and activities that drive incentive compensation and insights for business planning including alignments, sales crediting, reporting, targeting, CRM platform, promotional copy review processes, non-personal promotion platforms, vendor credentialing, fleet management, warehousing and print production.
• Partner effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams like Strategic Planning & Decision Analysis, Market Access, Commercial, Legal, Regulatory, Medical and IT to provide holistic approach on business situations that affect Field Operations deliverables.
• Champions compliance, effectiveness, and efficiency in process and policies.
• Participates on senior level governance bodies (USLT, Corporate Learning Management Systems Committee, HCC, etc.) to develop and drive strategies.
• BA/BS required, with advanced degree in education, instructional design, or business preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years healthcare commercial leadership experience.
• Prior experience leading commercial organizations.
• Pharmaceutical commercial experience in US (sales management and/or marketing) strongly preferred.
• Specialty pharmaceutical experience preferred.
• Visionary leadership, preferably demonstrated in different business environments and models.
• Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models. Proven experience working collaboratively as part of a leadership team, and ability to influence decision making with business stakeholders in a complex, global, multi-franchise environment.
• Experience designing and developing Global Commercial Training programs highly preferred.
• Strategic thinker with the ability and desire to take on broader roles.
• Ability to focus quickly on key priorities and mobilize others to act.
• Ability to challenge status quo in a respectful, collaborative manner.