To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethlehem, PA
- Southeastern Home Health Services
- Phone: (215) 826-0900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED RN- HOME HEALTH CARE
Southeastern Home Health Services • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 19 days ago
Geriatric Home Health Care Agency
Center Valley Branch Territories: Quakertown, Macungie, Lehighton, Weatherly, Whitehall, Easton, Allentown, Bethlehem
Seeking flexibility in your schedule? Desire an advancement and independence in your career path?
SHHS is pursuing passionate, motivated, and determined Registered Nurses to join our family.
- Performing in-home visits for home health clients
- Provides case management and coordination of patient care
- Assesses patient's needs relative to care and implements the plan of care
- Develops and adjusts discharge plan
- Involves client and caregiver in the development and adjustment of the Plan of Care
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedure.
- Informs physician and other personnel of changes in the client's needs and institutes appropriate follow up.
SHHS offers: Requirements:
Competitive wages Current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
Flexible scheduling 1-2 years nursing experience
Short commute times 1 year Home Health Field Experience (preferred
Stable work environment Hospital experience is a plus
Paid Time Off Current CPR certification
Health Benefits (full time employees)
(1) Holds a license to practice professional nursing in the state where services are provided.
(2) Baccalaureate degree in nursing, diploma school graduate or associates degree in nursing.
(3) Minimum one year home care nursing experience preferred but minimum one year acute care nursing in hospital or long term care may be substituted.
(4) Ability to read, follow written and oral instructions and document care given.
(5) CPR certification.
(6) Able to work in a team relationship with peers and supervisors as well as the ability to work with little face-to-face supervision on a daily basis.
(7) Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
(8) Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
(9) Empathy for and understanding of the needs of the ill, injured, frail, elderly and
(10) May serve as Nursing Supervisor in the absence of the Nursing Supervisor and as assigned by the Branch Director, Agency Administrator or Executive Director.
(11) Possesses and maintains good physical and mental stamina and health including:
* Negative TB test or chest x-ray upon hire and every two years thereafter.
* Ability to stand for minimum 30 minute intervals.
* Walk on even and uneven surfaces and rough ground.
* Climb at least one flight of stairs carrying 15 pounds.
* Lift 30 pounds from floor to chair and back to floor.
* Push/pull 30 pounds.
* Squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, crawl, climb.
* Speech is clear and understandable.
* Handle stress of dealing with a variety of client and family situations.
(12) Dependable means of transportation to assignments.