To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Heather Werd
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Allocation Analyst
Bayside Search Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bayside Search Group is working with a major retailer, based in the Greater Tampa- St. Petersburg area that is expanding and looking for Allocation Analysts! This company is looking for individuals with 1-3 years of allocation, inventory, replenishment, merchandising or store management experience.
Allocation Analysts will develop and execute assortment plans and manage inventory at the location level to maximize sales, inventory investment and profit.
This Allocation Analyst will direct the distribution of product to achieve sales, margin and turnover goals across the departments and categories of responsibility. Allocators will participate actively in preseason assortment and financial plans utilizing knowledge of store trends.
- Develop location assortment plans by department, category, etc., based on trend, store profiles, Buyer product vision and strategic merchandise strategies in order to allocate the right product to the right place, in the right quantity and size, at the right time.
- Determine optimal units per sku by store by partnering with Buyer and Merchandise Manager with input from Head Merchandiser and/or Director of Allocation.
- Identify geographic and market specific trends through statistical analysis, media publications, market visits, national and local sporting news, competitors and periodic product review with the Field Team.
- Compile and analyze product / location past performance data. Identify missed opportunities.
- Review weekly performance by style, category, etc. with Buyer, Merchandise Manager and Head Merchandiser against plan and forecast.
- Create and maintain size profiles by store.
- Maintains optimum inventory levels by monitoring sales and sizing trends by store.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full benefits and 401 (k)
- Employee pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Some relocation assistance
- Previous experience within the retail industry in an allocation, planning, replenishment or store management role
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel or other Retail Allocation systems
- Strong understanding of mathematical calculations and measures
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
Bayside Search Group has emerged as one of the country’s top retail recruiting search firms specializing in the retail, e-commerce and consumer products industries. Bayside Search Group was consistently ranked as the “number one" retail search firm in the country within our affiliation. Our retail recruiters pride themselves in being experts in Retail E-Commerce, Management – Product Development – Brand Management – Merchandising – Buying - Planning and Allocation - Supply Chain Management – Distribution – Marketing – All Levels of Corporate and Field Operations – Human Resources. To learn more about Bayside Search Group please visit our website www.baysidesearchgroup.com