To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Chelsea Schwab
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Billing Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Whitehouse Station, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services, industry leader in workforce solutions, has an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity for multiple Billing Customer Service Representative Whitehouse Station, NJ! Our client is a leading corporation that has an immediate need for a business professional that will assist with day to day operations.
Pay Rate: $15.53 (weekly pay!)
Hours: The Representative must be flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
Must train on first shift for several weeks 9 a.m. to 5: 30 p.m. Then will be moved to 11:30am-8pm schedule.
NOTE: No guarantee on time frame for earlier shift, so must be OK with late shift long-term.
Position Description: The Billing Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing a superior customer experience and service to internal and external customers. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have the ability to handle a high volume of telephone inquiries while ensuring high customer satisfaction. The Representative will serve as a resource for answering questions via phone and email and for initiating research when necessary, to advocate for the client and to help drive One Call Resolution. Additionally, the incumbent will serve as the point of contact between customers and other departments, including the units within Billing Services.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Billing, finance/accounting, insurance experience valued but not required
- Must be able to be sensitive to upset callers and remain professional.
- Comfortable answer 60 - 100 calls per day.
- Must be very well spoken as they will be interacting with their personal lines clients (no slang, very polished communicators only.)
Competencies/Technical Skills Required:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to handle assigned projects
- Ability to remain calm and be responsive to customers in difficult or complex situations
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to an array of customers via phone and email
- Ability to think strategically and offer innovative solutions that positively impact business results
- Ability to learn new technologies, workflows and system upgrades quickly and efficiently
- Candidate must be PC and Internet Savvy and competent
- Additional knowledge of Microsoft applications and Outlook is beneficial
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.