To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Non-Profit Event Support Admin
The CSI Companies • Tampa, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is a national recruiting and staffing firm.
Currently we are seeking a Non-Profit Event Support Admin for our well-known client in Tampa, FL!
Job Type: Contract position
Schedule: Monday - Friday normal business hours
Pay Rate: $15 an hour
*Weekly pay is provided (Fridays) and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Location: Tampa, FL 33629
The Seasonal Community Event Support role will provide event related support services to the event staff in the Division.
- The seasonal community event support role will provide event related support services to the event staff (RFL, Strides, Distinguished events) in the Division.
- Event Materials/Document Preparation
- Assist as needed with event (all events) related materials including but not limited to:
- Invitations , RSVPs, Brochures, Posters, Letters , Programs , Certificates , Name tags , Signage
- Order & Coordinate Event Materials/Products
- Assist with record of orders
- Assist with appropriate accounting
- Event Correspondence
- Send invitations to team captains and/or committees for kickoffs, registration nights and other events
- Assist with RSVP process for events and event related meetings
- Maintain contact list for events
- Prepare mailings (lists, labels, stuffing and sealing), bulk mail, mail merge, etc.
- Event Reporting
- Pull Convio reports for Bank Night and day of event
- Assist with other reporting needs as appropriate
- General Event Support:
- Assist with event participant registration as needed
- Assist with event related inquires (SRs, phone, walk-ins
- Team Captain packets as needed
- Sponsor packets
- Assist with data entry as needed. Including but not limited to the following
- Records of committees, sponsors, survivors, etc
- Post event data
- Greater Giving data input for distinguished events – RSVP’s, auction items, packages, importing online registrations, uploading pictures, creating sales and payments, updating records
- On-Site Day of Event Support (as approved):
- Attend events to support staff and volunteers.
- Help volunteers through registration and check out
- Onsite donation processing support
- Event Income Processing (assist office support in the local office
- Proper preparation of batch headers
- Processing of donations
- Create bank night kits: batch forms, accounting packets, log, bank bags, income processing box
- Assist with Bank Night envelops and match to received income*
- 1+ year of administrative experience support Events / Conferences / Projects
- Previous event coordination experience
- Previous accounting/finance/banking/cash handling experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills; word processing, data entry and spreadsheet
- Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner
- Ability to apply guidelines and procedures
- Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment)
For more information, please apply!How to Apply:Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Non-Profit Event Support Admin (#157853-MH2479)