To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
- Laura Kuhn
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Developer .Net
WSFS Bank • Wilmington, DE
Posted 9 days ago
Banking - Financial Services
Banking, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer .NET. The Senior Software Developer .NET will provide software application development and support within the enterprise banking environment and work with senior leaders and associates to design and develop information systems solutions across multiple areas of the organization. The incumbent should possess a thorough understanding of integrations to include dataflow and interface solutions. This position will provide detailed technical design and development of applications, process automation solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms and document and demonstrate solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code comments and clear code. The incumbent will develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards and interact with business analysts/users to understand business requirements/process flows and translate into technical requirements for assigned projects and job requests as well as collaborate with leads, other developers, project managers, database and system administrators for end to end application development and implementation and participate in design and code review sessions. The incumbent will also provide technical production support and technical troubleshooting assistance as well as administrative support to new and existing applications and define, resolve, and/or escalate issues for resolution. The schedule is a 40 hour work week M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support. Prior banking/financial services experience a plus.
• Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
• Possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
• Strong experience with SQL/Oracle database modelling, design and development. Writing stored procedures, view objects.
• Strong experience in User Interface development.
• Strong experience with source control tools, common IDE’s.
• Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have experience with server management (Microsoft IIS) to provide basic administration and code builds. Experience with, reporting tools (like SSRS), Angular JS, and Dot Net Nuke are a plus.
• Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
• Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10-25 lbs.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, decision making, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
Job ID: wsfsbank-30-2864
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.