To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melville, NY
- Cynthia Pujols
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Closer
Kelly Financial Resources • Melville, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Mortgage Loan Closer - Melville NY 11747
**This is a Temp to Perm opportunity**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and review loans cleared to close by Underwriters
- Review title to insure clearance before scheduling
- Schedule closings with settlement agents
- Collect fees from all parties to prepare closing disclosure and disclose to borrower
- Order wire to be sent to the closing
- Prepare closing documents for execution
- Review executed documents and conditions to authorize funding
- Update system to reflect funded loan
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA mortgage process and documents
- Knowledge of TRID/RESPA guidelines
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, and decision making skills
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- General Computer knowledge of Mortgage software and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in reading and clearing title preferred
- Two years’ experience as a closer or funder preferred (will consider processing experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Positive attitude and team-oriented spirit
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.