To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brecksville, OH 44141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Intern
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. • Brecksville, OH
Posted 13 days ago
We currently have openings in our Information Technology Department for Fall/Winter 2017 Internships.
The internships are open to students in Computer Science or Information Systems & Decision Sciences disciplines eager to learn and perform technical processes as part of an IT team supporting a national mortgage solutions provider. Interns will be provided a comfortable work space and a friendly environment in our IT department located in Brecksville, OH. Interns will also be trained to perform required job duties and mentored for career development.
As an Information Technology Intern, you will provide support for all of the day-to-day activities of the Information Technology department at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. The Information Technology Interns will have the opportunity to work in multiple disciplines including installing and configuring Windows desktop operating systems; researching, documenting, configuring, and troubleshooting network infrastructure; deploying and documenting VoIP telephone systems; assisting with technical documentation; assisting with inventory data collection; installing and configuring office productivity and CRM software and working on other technical projects as assigned by the Information of Technology Management Team.
Essential Job Functions
- Support company employees across all systems with technical issues.
- Install equipment to support business needs.
- Assists project teams in testing and debugging computer programs based on specifications.
- Assists Network team with deployment of new hardware (servers, switches, routers, etc.)
- Provide assistance with launching new software and applications
- Performing maintenance on existing systems and applications
- Maintaining/creating documentation associated with internal infrastructure.
The internship positions include the following areas of concentration:
- Systems Administration
- Help Desk and Technical Support
- Network Administration
- Cloud Administration
- Junior or Senior status working towards Associates or B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems & Decision Sciences
- Experience with web based computing services, examples include: Google Apps for Business, Salesforce, support tickets, CMS software, video / audio conferencing, electronic fax, loan origination system
- Awareness of MS Windows domain environments, office networking, telecommunications, and business applications/systems
- Knowledge of server virtualization and hosted infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve various issues including hardware, software, and application
- Strong analytical skills, self-directed, and ability to work well in a team
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to follow and document technical processes as they relate to business processes
- Ability to learn and apply troubleshooting methods
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.