To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
HR Specialist (Part time)
ResCare • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: HR Specialist (Part time)
Job Category: Human Resources/Payroll
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a HR Specialist (Part time).
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.HR Specialist (Part time) Responsibilities
Provides administrative support for the Human Resource’s office and other staff as assigned by Human Resources Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Processes FMLA paperwork according to ResCare policy.
- Posts/Distributes monthly training calendar.
- Assures sign-in sheets and training evaluations are completed and maintained accordingly.
- Provide training reports to staff and appropriate supervisors.
- Enter training completion data including New Hire Orientation.
- Completes all new hire paperwork ensuring accurate completion.
- Ensures WOTC forms are completed and submitted with 100% compliance.
- Assembles/Maintains Personnel files, medical/benefits files, workers compensation files, Evaluation files and training files for each employee.
- Maintains confidentiality of all employee information.
- Maintains I-9s records for all active/inactive employees as directed.
- HR Monthly Reports.
- Executive Director check sheet for payroll.
- Anniversaries/Birthday list monthly.
- Doran Report weekly.
- Coaching and Commitment monthly.
- CPR/First Aid monthly training.
- Attends office meetings.
- Runs office errands.
- Assist in conducting staff training.
- Order supplies.
- Process all HR related invoices for payment.
- Request flowers for sick, deceased, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of office administration experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and written skills.
- Strong technical skills including intermediate or above experience level in MS Office applications.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive interaction with employees and customers.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION. HOURS ARE 8 AM TO 12 NOON, MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
518 S 3rd Street , Phoenix, AZ 85004 USA