To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marshville, NC
- Jennifer Clark
- Phone: 704-226-0100
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN BAYLOR SHIFT
BAYADA Home Health Care • Marshville, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you enjoy working autonomously with 24/7 dedicated support, this is the job for you! Outstanding fully paid training provided for adult nurses interested in pediatrics. Our clients range in age from infant to young adult.
WHY CHOOSE BAYADA PEDIATRICS?
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive weekly pay
• Excellent fully paid training
• Comprehensive benefits available including medical / dental / vision / 401k
HOW THE BAYLOR SHIFT WORKS AT BAYADA:
• Work 3 night shifts and receive 4 additional hours of pay!
Interested in learning more? Contact Jennifer Clark at (704) 226-0100 to schedule an interview.
• Day and night opportunities
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN:
• One year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
• A North Carolina nursing license (or multi state)
• Current CPR certification
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Education:
• Acute level nursing skills
• One year or more of acute level nursing experience preferred
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Responsibilities:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Interested in becoming part of our team? Contact Jennifer Clark at (704) 226-0100 to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN License (North Carolina or multi-state)
- CPR Certification