To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan Township, NJ 08014
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual, Human Resources Generalist
Chelten House Products, Inc. • Logan Township, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House – The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their “can-do' attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
The HR Organization is focused on maintaining a thriving Employee Experience throughout each team member’s employment life cycle. We project this focus through many elements within our responsibility including on-boarding, career development and training, total rewards programs, organizational development, and corporate communications.Responsibilities:
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist role will support our efforts and hold responsibility to:
Be the a Key Resource and Support to the Operation Team Members and HR Team
- Enhance Employee Engagement by addressing general HR inquiries, benefit open enrollment, trainings and other business communications and developing creative documents, flyers, notices and other communication materials.
- Provide support for the full-cycle recruitment process to include posting of positions, researching of new posting methods, facilitating of employee referral programs and internal posting systems.
- Facilitate and handle the new hire pre-employment process, including the coordination of new hire orientation and creating on-boarding schedules.
- Conduct new hire orientation and complete new hire processing in the payroll system.
- Perform benefit administration, including responding to inquiries and acting as liaison with our benefit broker in gaining timely responses to our employees.
- Review and audit departmental invoices, as needed.
- Address employment verification, unemployment data requests, and other third-party and employee requests regarding employment data.
- Perform project management duties for special events and other employee engagement activities; partner with the HR team in creating the annual agenda of activities and incentives.
- Track, process and maintain timely communication with employees and management on leave of absence processing.
- Address lower level employee relation concerns and investigations.
- Help develop and track HR metrics.
- Act as administrator for all employment life cycle changes such as: payrate, shift, department, personal information, promotions.
- Act as reception for the HR office during normal business hours; facilitate and/or address employee inquiries and direct requests within the HR Department as appropriate.
- Minimum Associate degree in Human Resources Management, Business or other related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-paced, high-volume work environment and to skillfully multi-task.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive discussions and materials.
- Clerical and organizational skills including: filing, record-keeping, doing paperwork accurately and on time, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, maintain deadlines, and demonstrate urgency when handling time-sensitive processing.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish, preferred but not required.