To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- David Fernandez
- Phone: 9198161582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Maintenance Opportunities
Aerotek • Raleigh, NC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are now hiring Facilities Maintenance Technicians with experience in commercial and industrial environments to include corporate buildings, commercial offices, industrial, data, and pharmaceutical spaces
The ideal candidate will have relevant and recent experience in the position they are applying for.
EPA 608/609 preferred with recent experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and related PM/maintenance work.
For all applicable positions please review potential duties and responsibilities:
Position Duties / Responsibilities
- Executes all work in safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time
- Assists entire team in all activities and duties assigned
- Assists with performing emergency service and repairs on electrical, mechanical and structural systems and equipment as necessary to satisfy service requests and to maintain the equipment as listed on the building equipment inventory in proper operating condition
- Light electrical skills; inspecting emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps
- Assists with performing a full range of maintenance tasks including estimating material requirements; placing and connecting electrical operating equipment, mechanical and structural systems and equipment
- Performs general building maintenance i.e. lighting, plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc
- Assists with inspections and tours of the facilities, providing preventive maintenance services in accordance with a well-defined program; institutes corrective action on any deficiencies
- Completes logs and performs other documentation necessary to the tasks performed
- Performs minor carpentry, masonry, and metalworking repairs, installation and maintenance activities
- Responds to requests for service adjustments and other trouble calls
More technical duties may include:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Installs or assists in installing and/or replacing various types of equipment, structures and sub-assemblies including lubrication and cleaning
- Maintain, organize, control, inventory supplies, tools and equipment
- Responsible for accurate and timely paperwork related to essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform other duties as needed
Ideal candidates will be asked if they would be willing to submit to Drug test, background check and have High school diploma, GED and applicable certs
If you are interested in these opportunities please send your resume and call me directly at 919-816-1582!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.