To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Cynthia Pujols
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Princeton, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Financial/Accounting Analyst – Princeton NJ 08540
•*This is a 12 month temp contract assignment**
Support the Princeton site by coordinating, preparing and analyzing the P&L as well as providing various additional monthly close, quarterly forecast and annual budget financial analysis and financial systems support.
- Assist site finance lead with month-end close and analysis as needed
- Act as a subject matter expert for the financial systems
- Distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the site leadership team and the Controller
- Prepare cost center reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Respond to cost center manager queries
- Analyze historical and forecast data to perform trend analysis
- Assist the site finance lead with the preparation of the annual budget as well as the quarterly forecasts
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and initiate activities to implement improvements
- Assume other Finance, Accounting and Business Analysis responsibilities as determined
- Support external audit process by preparation of schedules and interaction with audit team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance, MBA or CPA preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience – P&L prep; Budgeting, Forecasting
- SAP and Great Plains experience; Hyperion experience is a plus
- Advanced desktop application experience Microsoft Power point, Excel, Word, and Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to develop and manage processes that are effective and efficient
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks
- Ability to work with professional discretion and confidential information
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.