To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Telehealth Program Manager
Apex Systems • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are interested please reach out to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Title: Telehealth Program Manager
Location: New York City, NY, US
Contract Length: 1 year
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Telehealth Program Manager to join our team in NYC, New York.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Telehealth Program Manager works with client site leadership and the Primary Care Transformation Team within the Office of Population Health, One City Health to proactively lead and implement the growth of a comprehensive Telehealth program. The Telehealth Program Manager may support up to 34 ambulatory sites, and would be expected to spend up to 20 hours a week coaching facilities to improve the quality of their Telehealth access to care.
The essential functions include:
- Manages, oversees, and facilitates all clinical, business, and regulatory activities around Telemedicine programs.
- Lead working group to co-develop system-wide standards and guidance • Identify expansion opportunities and potential partners
- Serve as liaisons between hospital based ambulatory care and community based ambulatory care sites
- Manage administrative tasks such as licensing, grants, contracts with vendors, and monitoring utilization.
- Train staff at sites on technology and alternative patient care communication options
- Partner with IT and Vendors to troubleshoot day-to-day technology problems
- Innovate on texting, video, secure messaging technology and interoperability
- Build Telemedicine metrics and Pull reports on outcomes data • Lead interdisciplinary working group with Facility, IT, and DSRIP leaders
- Identify and empower physician champions to spread technology adoption in care delivery
- Develop telemedicine workflows, products, and standards of work to ensure high adoption and compliance
- Assist with recruiting, developing, and optimizing partners to ensure a successful implementation • Lead ambulatory service line and operational adoption efforts
- Communicate important information to key stakeholders proactively to keep leaders abreast of telehealth progress and outreach to patients via marketing efforts.
- Coordinate IT staff supporting telemedicine to provide the necessary backup support to care teams.
- Support telemedicine innovation efforts and expanding the scope of implementation.
- Develops, evaluates and manages budget for the Telehealth program.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position relies very heavily on having strong interpersonal, critical written, skills required. The role requires timely, effective remote communication as well.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Excellent computer skills particularly related to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook. Comfort with exploring documentation opportunities in unfamiliar Electronic Medical Records, Financial Systems, and Scheduling Systems.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a Clinical area, Engineering, Business or Information Systems and Masters preferred. Expertise in project management, quality improvement, practice management or facilitation preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years’ experience in healthcare operations or relevant support services. The ideal candidate will have had experience successfully implementing innovative primary care transformation. The candidate should be able to understand and communicate the connection between telehealth and regulatory requirements that incentivize alternative visit types like PCMH recognition, DSRIP, and value-based payment strategies.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.