To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Service Technician I - San Francisco, CA
Getinge Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
We have a Passion for Life.
We enable hospitals to perform surgeries, we assist healthcare professionals in treating acute health conditions and we ensure safe care for patients during recovery. Our innovative, products and services contribute to saving lives across the world every day.
A career at Getinge Group offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company where you can learn, grow and thrive whilst passionately contributing to sustainable healthcare.
Working for Getinge is much more than a job – we offer a career that matters!
As a Service Technician I for Getinge, working in our San Francisco (UCSF) area service territory, your primary mission will be to provide preventative maintenance and repair service at customer establishments, following manufacturer instructions and utilizing knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic equipment.
- You will rely on your technical expertise as an experienced field service professional to install many manufacturers’ products, ensuring optimal performance and synergy with other equipment when necessary.
- You’ll also perform start-up and troubleshooting procedures of steam sterilization equipment in accordance with both manufacturer and customer specifications to ensure quality and performance requirements are met.
- Military avionics or electro-mechanical experience with be highly considered.
- Your people skills and customer–oriented focus will be crucial in this role because you will be instructing customer personnel in the operation and proper use of the equipment.
- Additionally, your ability to juggle priorities and be flexible with your time will be critical as you respond to emergency repair requests.
Along with diverse daily challenges, we will also provide you with excellent pay, benefits, extensive training, participation in a company vehicle program, credit card and phone. Make a difference with a company that cares about what you have to contribute and clients that rely heavily on your expertise.
Worldwide, Getinge ranks among the leading providers of disinfectors and sterilizers within the healthcare and life sciences segments. Since it foundation, more than 100 years ago, Getinge Infection Control has stood for innovation and technological progress in the field of disinfection and sterilization. The Getinge Infection Control organization is found all over the world, with 29 subsidiaries on six continents and over 230 distributors and partner companies. Getinge USA, Inc. is Getinge Infection Control’s North American Sales and Service company.
We value diversity. Getinge USA is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
If you share our Passion for Life and innovative healthcare solutions that improve the everyday life for people all over the world, then please apply if this position is of interest to you.
We look forward to your application and hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.