To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Randolph, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Coordinator
Raymour & Flanigan • Randolph, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be a champion for customer service!
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is searching for a customer care coordinator to work closely with both the customers and technicians to find resolutions to service opportunities. The customer care coordinator has good lines of communication with both the Home Furniture Repair Technician and customers owning each repair to completion. Completing daily assigned reports and tasks is required along with follow up on unresolved services. Each customer care coordinator must come to work with a positive, friendly demeanor, and continue that same professionalism, confidence, and positive energy when working with customers.
- Schedule & confirm customer repair service calls.
- Coordinate & communicate with repair technician.
- Work independently to resolve customer service issues.
- Adhere to proper Warranty and protection guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between customers and the repair technician.
- Complete reports and other tasks/assignments as required.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time Management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior call center experience and prior dispatcher experience is preferable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work day, night and weekend hours
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Great Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.