To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: UX Designer JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Create design solutions that align with our line and base technicians for both mobile and web based applications.
• Work within an agile environment to design user centric applications
• Re-design and build functional prototypes for some of the existing applications so that it can be used to validate with small user groups
• Ability to bring in the UI trends as applicable and propose best practices for our internal applications
• Ability to deliver screen layouts, user interface elements, final assets
• Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements
• Work with other teams within the enterprise to leverage, share any cross-product design ideas.
• Attend required meetings and maintain open communication about project status
• Ability to understand UX pertaining to native iOS app.
• Closely work with stakeholders, developers in proposing design ideas.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/training
• At least 3 years experience in web-based, front-end user interface design on any high traffic websites
• At least 3 years experience with Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of responsive, adaptive and accessible design
• Well organized, can-do attitude in the case of any problem situation and thrive in a environment with fast/short deliverables
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively interact at all levels within the organization
Senior Level (greater than 8 yrs exp.)
Please apply online or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.