To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dwyer Group • Waco, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Franchise Consultant - Mr. Rooter
We are looking for a Franchise Consultant to join our Mr. Rooter team! The objective of the Franchise Consultant is to provide brand awareness, training and systems that encourages our franchisees and their associates to realize their profit potential in an ethical and respectable manner. The Franchise Consultant (FC) is the main contact point between franchisor and franchisee. This role is the franchisee’s link to Mr Rooter LLC and The Dwyer Group. The FC provides consultation and assistance to help the franchise operate a successful and profitable Mr Rooter Plumbing franchise. The FC ensures each franchisee knows and understands how to remain in compliance with their Franchise Agreement and maintain consistency and protection of all approved Marks and promote Brand consistency throughout the Mr Rooter Plumbing Franchise System and within the franchise group assigned to the FC.
- Provide support for approximately 20-40 franchisees.
- Conduct Annual Performance Wise Audit for each franchise assigned.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Improvement Tool for each franchise assigned.
- Conduct a Monthly Financial Analysis for each franchise assigned.
- Conduct Web-based training to franchise community.
- Maintain Site Visit schedule and coordinate appropriate travel to and from meetings, conferences and site visits.
- In Accordance With (IAW) Mr. Rooter travel policies, travel as needed to perform field based functions and oversee work related projects.
- Prepare, Present and Conduct training for New and Existing franchisees and employees as needed
- Help plan, coordinate and manage the Annual Conferences (i.e. Reunion), Regional Meetings, Training events and other company events.
- Manage internal and cross-functional programs and initiatives focused on enhancing franchise operations.
- Develop and maintain department reports and databases: opening and closing of new locations, franchise contact lists, online location listings, and department meeting minutes.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure internal alignment on new programs.
- Support the development and distribution of all operational and marketing communications to the franchise community: monthly newsletter, seasonal promotional guides, new project rollout guides and ongoing updates.
- Technically proficient to guide franchisees on day-to-day operations of various business operating systems such as ServiceTitan, Quick Books and other software systems that support our franchisees operate their businesses.
- Help develop and administer operational policies & procedures.
- Manage FranConnect including updates, changes, communications and administrative functions.
- Update and monitor financial and operational performance metrics.
- As required, assist the President, VP of Operations and Business Development Operations with all administrative needs, including external calls, report collection and filing, expense reports, monthly reports, enrollment tracking, maintaining contact databases, travel arrangements, etc.
• Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own.
Education & Experience:
- Education: Associate’s degree or combination of education and equivalent experience is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) plus years of relevant business, industry or system experience, which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities, is required.
Relevant Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiar with a variety of field operation's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills
- Effective time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to self-manage and make independent decisions
- Outgoing personality
- Communicate clearly and precisely in verbal and written forms to TDG associates, MRR Team, franchise owners, prospective franchise owners and vendors.
- The incumbent must have personal personality and behavioral characteristics that provide for an even-handed approach to problem resolution.
- Capacity of observation, diagnosis and resolution to propose possible solutions.
- Capacity to work as a team member, to develop processes to correct systems that do not work or could be improved.
- The desire and ability to organize the basic elements of projects and direct their overall successful execution while maintaining flexibility to accommodate unforeseen challenges.
- Must be motivated, responsive, ability to develop professional relationships and have strong professional communication skills.
- Ability to train and coach.
- Some travel maybe required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Dwyer Group is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.