To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Lakes, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technology Solutions & Support IT Analyst Level 2
Deluxe Corporation • Mountain Lakes, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide technology support to the fulfillment and call center environment. Support of standard desktop hardware and software including technology support of fullfillment and call center systems.
- Provide consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems. Including production.
- Provide technical support and guidance through Tier 2 support and work with the necessary teams or vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues.
- Responsible for documenting and managing the incident according to incident management processes and procedures.
- Monitor and facilitate incident resolution for core business applications
- Participate in and/or manage small to medium size projects.
- Assist other sites with projects and/or issues.
- May provide on-site training to users.
- Install, move, add, and/or change hardware and software.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new hardware and software.
Required: - Bachelors (or equivalent experience) Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology and Support Functions.
- Performs professional level work. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Responsible for critical work and/or complex projects performed within a broader technical and business context. May coach more junior staff.
- Comfortable with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and methodology.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and new technologies.
- Ability to capture a customer's business, operational and technology goals and requirements
- Strong understanding of project, software development, and systems management methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people (end-users)
- Ability to make sound decisions with little or no supervision.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional