To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waltham, MA
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Phone: 484-896-5668
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Senior Product Manager
Olympus Corporation of the Americas • Waltham, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Waltham, MA - The Senior Product Manager is responsible for overseeing and providing leadership and strategic direction to all functions of Product Marketing for the Industrial Microscope Group within the Olympus Scientific Solutions Group (SSG) sales business unit. The incumbent will establish and execute vertical market and product launch plans to achieve the group's sales and financial goals. He/She will develop their product management team for improved performance and general development. EOE M/F/D/V
* Lead and develop a team of product managers, associate product managers and application support personnel.
* Work with sales and other functions to achieve sales targets.
* Establish and execute marketing plans for each Vertical Market.
* Establish and execute product launch plans for new products.
* Work with operations, service and other relevant stakeholders to provide a successful launch.
* Take the lead on special projects involving new products or new markets.
* Create Product Marketing budget and ensure compliance with set budget.
* Establish Marketing Control Procedures to ensure consistent and quality execution for all PM activities.
* Develop relationships with key third party vendors.
* Develop relationships with key opinion leaders.
* Develop sales collateral and website content (brochures, marketing news, specifications sheets, videos, etc.).
* Work with sales management to manage sample account across OCA SSG.
* Communicate with RA QA team to ensure compliance with regulatory issues.
* Coordinate National Exhibits.
* Maintain responsibility for the training of new Product Managers and for establishing standardized training for Product Marketing.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* Bachelor's Degree in business administration, marketing, or scientific field is required; Master's or PhD in the Life Sciences is preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years of product marketing experience is required.
* Minimum of 3 years management experience is preferred.
* Experience with marketing communications strongly is preferred.
* Product marketing experience is required specifically in product launch, forecasting, collateral creation, budget control, and supply chain management.
* Experience with supply chain management and logistics is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse and global community are essential.
* Must be a strong leader with a bias toward action - able to move quickly and decisively; has results-driven orientation.
* Must be able to travel up to 50%.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
* Product Managers
* Associate Product Managers
* Marketing Assistants