To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vertical Sales Manager - Government
Modular Space Corporation • Aurora, CO
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The successful candidate will be a relationship driven sales professional. This role is responsible for business development, marketing, and sales of government services to key elements within the federal government. Collaborate with the VP, Business Development to drive profitable revenue growth for the federal government market. Develop and manage relationships within the United States Army Corps of Engineers with a particular focus on the United States Navy and Marine Corps. Additional duties include proposal support for all federal government opportunities.
- Analyze federal government opportunities and develop and execute tactical sales strategy to meet operating goals
- Develop key relationships with decision makers in the United States Navy and Marine Corps as well as the United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Develop relationships with key elements and decision makers within NAVFAC
- Develop relationships with key decision makers in the local/regional bases and posts throughout the assigned territory
- Sustain and build on existing partnerships with key general contracting partners
- Identify, qualify and position our Construction Services team to present winning proposals
- Develop a viable pipeline of business opportunities
- Conduct regular meaningful client contact
- Leverage field sales, operations, construction service, and corporate resources to deliver quality custom products
- Provide superior customer service along with the ability to efficiently resolve customer issues
- Creation and maintenance of a confidential customer contact database
- Respond to all federal opportunities identified on FedBizOps and FedTeds by contacting key contracting agents
- Position requires up to 80% overnight travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 3 years sales experience preferably in a construction or industrial industry
- or High school diploma with at least 7 years sales experience preferably in a construction or industrial industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development or outside sales preferably in a government / military environment
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Demonstrated skills developing long-term customer partnerships
- Creative, motivated individual with dynamic consultative skills
- Keen customer centric attitude and behavior
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment with the MS Office Suite
- Construction sales experience in the military sector
- Sales background with established relationships within USACE and NAVFAC
- Experience with Salesforce.com
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
- Paid Time Off – 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
- Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
Please view a copy of our US Equal Employment Labor Law poster here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf