To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vertical Sales Manager - Government
Modular Space Corporation • Aurora, CO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ModSpace seeks a Sales Manager to sell into and grow our Goverment Vertical market.
We're looking for a seasoned professional with experience developing and managing relationships within the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) with a particular focus on the United States Navy (USN, NAVFAC) and Marine Corps (USMC) although support for all federal government opportunities is covered by this position.
Preference is for a Western half of the US location; ModSpace has branch offices nationwide and our Government Sales Manager interacts with field sales reps and our team of construction project support professionals across the US as a regular part of going deep and wide into this market.
Visit our YouTube channel for more about ModSpace and why our speed-to-market offers great value to the Federal and military sector!
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing federal government opportunities; developing/executing tactical sales strategy to meet revenue and margin goals
- Developing key relationships with decision makers in the United States Navy and Marine Corps as well as the United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Developing relationships with key elements and decision makers within NAVFAC
- Developing relationships with key decision makers in the local/regional bases and posts throughout the assigned territory
- Sustaining and building on existing partnerships with key general contracting partners
- Liaise with our Construction Services team to present winning proposals
- Developing a viable pipeline of business opportunities
- Conducting regular meaningful client contact including superior customer service fr governmental clients
- Leveraging field sales, operations, construction service, and corporate resources to deliver quality custom products
- Creation and maintenance of a confidential customer contact database
- Response to all federal opportunities identified on FedBizOps and FedTeds by contacting key contracting agents
- Position requires up to 80% overnight travel
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years sales experience preferably in a construction or industrial industry
- or High school diploma with at least 7 years sales experience preferably in a construction or industrial industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development or outside sales role in a government/military environment
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Demonstrated skills developing long-term customer partnerships
- Dynamic consultative sales skills
- Keen customer centric attitude and behavior
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills at all levels
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment with the MS Office Suite
- Established relationships within USACE and NAVFAC
- Experience with Salesforce.com
If you're seeking a highly visible role with a seasoned support team, submit your profile for confidential consideration today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
- Paid Time Off – 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
- Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
Please view a copy of our US Equal Employment Labor Law poster here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf