To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8428 Stephen Decatur Highway
Berlin, MD 21811
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Frontier Town RV Resort • Berlin, MD
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have a knack for creating deliciously perfected beverages? We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Barista who is passionate about serving others with spectacular service.
As a Barista you'll prepare and serve a variety of hot and cold beverages for customers while ensuring to provide prompt, quality customer service. You'll ensure the beverage area is clean and sanitary, paper products are stocked, and assist in various areas of resort as needed.
- Greet customers, take orders, prepare and serve beverages, as well as various sweet offerings, in accordance to established service standards (i.e. coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, teas, ice cream, etc.).
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain beverage bar area, including counters and equipment.
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed, including monitoring expiration dates.
- Stock and replenish food, beverages, paper products and utensils as needed.
- Receive, unload and distribute delivery orders.
- Ensure consistent product availability by keeping adequate inventory; communicate shortages as necessary.
- Efficiently serve customers by being knowledgeable of offerings.
- Assist with various administrative duties including ordering products, organizing stock room, coordinating vendors, etc.
- Research and resolve quality and service complaints and/or issues, escalating those that need further resolution to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Previous experience in a barista role, preferred
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet