To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Lascena Preddie
- Phone: 6102325815
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Coordinator IV (Project Manager)
Aerotek • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 9 days ago
A top research hospital in the Philadelphia area is looking for a Project Manager to join their team! Oncology experience within clinical research is required. Please apply if interested.
Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator IV (Project Manager) main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the protocol development process and management of clinical trials within the respective MDG from MDG submission to study termination.
- Directing the technical, protocol-specific and operational aspects of the trials assigned.
- Functioning as a clinical research coordinator, with approximately 25% effort.
- Collaborating with departments and outside institutions to identify and resolve study specific issues.
- Providing general CRO and protocol specific training to research staff as well as other department employees as needed.
- Supervising research staff including the review and assignment of workloads, completing annual evaluations, etc.
- Serving as MDG coordinator for the respective MDG as well as having full knowledge of protocol status, trial accrual and roadblocks to study activation.
- Having accountability for ensuring all study timelines are fulfilled through interactions with Principal Investigators, MDG leaders, and the members of the MDG as per CRO standards.
- Collaborating with the CTO Senior Director and supporting CRO offices/units on CRO initiatives.
Oncology experience, hematologic malignancies preferred
Project management skills
Attention to detail
Verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Knowledge of database management software
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.