To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Life Sciences • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leading pharmaceutical companies in rapid growth mode are currently seeking Research Associates at All Levels and Shifts to work within Quality Control, R&D, and Manufacturing/Production departments.
A well-regarded company focusing on patient therapies is seeking a Research Associate to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader! Research Associate
- Execute and document analytical methods to study and characterize processes for production
- Maintain, calibrate and operate equipment and instruments supporting cell bioassays, Flow Cytometry, ELISA and PCR assays
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures, analytical test methods, analytical sampling plans and batch records
- Write, review and edit accurate technical documents
- Work with a cross-functional team to advance development of products
- Execute qualification in support of lead candidate selection, process development, product release and stability, and product characterization
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in biotechnology or related field required (or relevant experience)
- This position requires experience with flow cytometry, cell based bioassays and ELISA or PCR techniques
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
- Experience with other techniques in molecular biology, such as RT-PCR is a plus
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- While most of the schedule will be during a standard work-week, there will be occasional weekend work required
- Ability to lift over 30 lbs
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.