To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bohemia, NY 11716
- Jeffrey Schreider
- Phone: 914-250-3713
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Outbound Sales Specialist - Bohemia New York
PARACO GAS CORP. • Bohemia, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Outbound Sales Specialist Bohemia, New York
Paraco Gas Corporation is the largest privately held propane marketer in the Northeast. As a local, family-owned company with over 45 years of experience in the propane industry we are proud to be recognized as the 13th largest propane retailer nationally (LP Gas Magazine Survey 2017). Through cutting-edge technology, our extensive fleet and our unparalleled supply availability, Paraco Gas is positioned to stay on top of the needs of current and future customers.
Scope of the Role includes:
Our Outbound Sales Specialists are brand ambassadors for Paraco Gas providing an essential role through outbound calling to both commercial & residential leads to drive new business. By serving as business consultants to current and prospective customers to find the optimal energy solutions, you will be rewarded for your efforts with a competitive base salary and generous goal based quarterly and annual commissions and incentives.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Completing outbound proactive commercial and residential sales calls focused on conversion of new leads through consultative up-selling of offered products and services.
- Qualifying, setting and reconfirming appointments for our field sales professionals in Salesforce.com.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets through consultative sales through active listening, using your comprehension of offered energy service products to provide optimal solutions to prospective customers.
- Proactively and positively engaging with customers on currently offered products and services and following up on questions in a timely and responsive manner.
- Additional duties to include but not be limited to the following:
- Answering phones and qualifying incoming sales leads.
- Assisting with the sale of tank monitor plans, maintenance plans, etc.
- Supporting the customer referral program and requesting referrals.
- Reviewing and following up on all sales agreements leads in both the online system and Salesforce.com
- Following up on all voice mails & emails in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or general education (GED) diploma.
- A minimum of one- year related outbound sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills evidencing charisma, positivity and an engaging and winning attitude.
- A proven history of successful cold-calling with an overall lead conversion rate of at least 30%.
- Punctuality, a love for what you can accomplish with a fun and positive work ethic and a desire and willingness to learn and grow enabling those around you to perform at a peak level.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), data entry skills.
- Salesforce.com experience or related CRM skills are highly preferred.
- Ability to work the following schedule: Mon-Thurs 10:30 am – 7:00 pm and Saturdays
8:00 am - 4:30 pm. (some scheduling flexibility exists)
Paraco Gas proudly offers
our colleagues exceptional benefits including but not limited to medical, Rx,
Vision and Dental, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, company holidays,
tuition reimbursement, uniforms, propane discounts & more.
Power your journey. |Apply at https://www.paracogas.com/about-us/careers/
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Paraco Gas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.