To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77056
- Kevin Semien
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst Opportunity! Hiring Soon!!!
Lucas Group - Search • Houston, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Other Great Industries
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Elicit the needs of the different business areas, analyzes them and implements solutions:
- Analyzes business requirements and the complexities of business processes and translate them into functional specifications and formulates/defines system scope and objectives to come up with customized solutions.
- Manage and analyze software requirements, designs system architectures and implement best practices.
- Advises on the use of proprietary software packages to address certain organizational needs.
- Leads and oversee development team to ensure projects are carried out in accordance to the specifications required, abiding by time line and ensuring the necessary allocation of resources.
- Makes technical decisions regarding the architecture and technologies to be implemented.
- Carries out complex stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, etc.
- Ensure database performance and resolve performance issues. Analyze database performance, recommend best practices, identify bottlenecks, and implement tuning.
- Prepares detailed specification from which programs will be written.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing debugging and documentation.
- Possesses full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Administers and maintains relevant policies and procedures.
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines. Is able to work odd hours and able to travel as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX
(See Job Description)
Job ID: 224975-66-MH537
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.