To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Medicare Sales Representative - Corpus Christi, TX - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Humana • Corpus Christi, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Role: Medicare Sales Representative
Assignment: Humana MarketPoint
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
We’re looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At Humana, Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We’re looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others.
Humana is seeking a self -starting individual to sell the Humana Medicare Advantage Plans as well as traditional insurance products. As a Medicare Sales Agent you will travel throughout an assigned territory to meet with eligible participants with the goal to present product information and enroll participants in Medicare products for seniors age 65+. Sales leads are primarily self-generated with the occasional company lead(s).
• Interact with senior population to sell & promote Medicare products and do member home visits to present product information.
• Work directly with community based organizations, providers, and other sources to obtain referrals.
• Execute excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
• Apply strong sales acumen skills in generating and closing leads.
• High School Diploma
• Active TX Health & Life Insurance License
• Motivated self-starter, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook & Mobile Applications
• Demonstrated focus on community based marketing
• This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
• Associate or Bachelor Degree
• Bilingual English/Spanish with ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
• Sales experience in Medicare or managed care industry
You will report to a Market Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.