To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
- Melissa Shinney
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings • Dayton, OH
Posted 13 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you searching for an outstanding opportunity with an established, reputable company and industry leader? One which offers a positive work environment, a great work/life balance and, on top of it all, one that financially rewards you for winning over and exceeding the expectations of your customers? If so, then consider a career with the Enterprise Holdings Call Center!
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental. We are looking to add outgoing, sales-minded experts, who can utilize effective selling techniques to turn customer calls into confirmed reservations, all while providing the highest level of service for which we're known! Our ideal representatives are able to successfully follow a sales strategy; they listen and communicate effectively with a wide range of callers; they don't hesitate to close the sale, and they input detailed information into the appropriate reservation system accurately and efficiently.
We work hard and reward hard work! We offer a competitive commission structure on top of our hourly pay of $12.50/hour for employees who meet monthly sales goals. What can you expect? The average representative in this role earns $350/month commission pay, with our top performing agents earning $1000+/month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Reservation Sales team is available 6AM-Midnight CST. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Schedules include working weekends and do not rotate week-to-week. All schedules are full-time and require working 40 hours a week.
- Sales Representatives must be able to handle 80-100 incoming calls per day and talk with potential customers across multiple states and time zones
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Strive to exceed sales targets - take appropriate steps to meet monthly personal and department sales goals (based on bookings, revenue, etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue
- Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Adapt to the needs of individual callers
- Adhere to shift assignments in a 24 hour/7 day operation
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must currently live in the state of Ohio
- Must currently live in the Dayton metro area
- One year sales or customer service experience required
- Must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a call center environment
- Previous experience working from home
- Previous experience working in a position with minimum performance goals, minimum sales goals, and/or a commission based pay structure
- Basic computer navigation skills and ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Have permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean, ventilated and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 3 weeks M-F from 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday, from 6am to Midnight Central Time zone
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work both weekend days (Saturday & Sunday), 40 hours/week
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written; a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to project oneself over the phone are necessary
- Knowledge and understanding of company's principles, policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to apply experience based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands
- Problem solving skills required
- Ability to work with difficult customers in difficult situations
- Computer or PC (no Mac)
- Compatible OS Versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
- Computer USB Headset with microphone
- Modem and router
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- High speed Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi air cards is prohibited
*You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.