To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- California, MD
- BAE Systems
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Property Management Specialist Senior
BAE Systems • California, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Government - Federal
- Work with Program Managers and Functional Teams in support of contract, regulatory, and BAE Systems policy and program requirements as related to Government Property.
- Input in DCMA eTools and monitor Loss of Government Property Reports and Inventory Schedules.
- Schedule and perform periodic reviews of Government property systems.
- Report value of Government property on all contracts to cognizant Government agencies and subcontractor(s) annually or as required.
- Develop, maintain and ensure implementation of Government property processes/policies.
- Provide interface with Government agencies on Government property audits, transfers, closeouts, and other inquiries for all prime and subcontracts.
Minimum Education And Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills And Education
- Knowledge of IUID Registry reporting requirements
- Extensive knowledge and experience performing self-assessments and working with the DCMA On PMSAs
- Solid working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, and 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.211-7007 and 7003
- Excellent writing, presenting and oral communication skills.
- Good planning, time management and organization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient at use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Job ID: 27078BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.