To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Audiovisual Commissioning Specialist
Whitlock • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experience AV Professional as a Commissioning Specialist. This position is responsible for all oversight and aspects of QA/QC of the integration of AV systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining project checklists, ensuring standards and procedures are followed, and final inspection of installations. Assistance with system turn- over and client acceptance will be required. Applicants will provide training to the installation staff and be responsible for the vehicle fleet.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- AMX & Crestron Programming knowledge
- Tandberg and Polycom Video Conferencing Certified, preferred
- Clear One Installation Certification, preferred
- BIAMP DSP Programming experience, preferred
- InfoComm CTS-I certification
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dependable, punctual, reliable
- Team Player
- High school or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Project Manager