To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Chelsea Melvin
- Phone: 4804948116
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Aerotek • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Will be responsible for:
- Performing data pulls, pharmacy guarantee model preparations, reporting, analysis and research
- Updates or modifications for logic used in SAS, Excel and MS Access
- Supporting the implementation and validation of timely and accurate drug pricing
- Assisting with drug price list creation, updates, reporting and QC
- Performing analyses that compare or confirm data sets
- Completing ad-hoc data collection and analysis
- Position deals with pharmacy guarantee tracking and also with drug pricing.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience (PBM / Healthcare)
- SAS programming Data analysis
- A high level of analytical problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Access
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player who can assist team members
- Need very strong skills working with data sets of all sizes for varied purposes from comparison, QC, and validation, to model and report preparation, and ad-hoc analysis.
- SAS programming skills are used to query, compare, summarize and analyze data.
- Excel and MS Access are utilized for numerous tasks and projects.
- Many department team members are remote, so work flow and time must be managed very well due to time differences with individuals dependent on work results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience required
Data Analysis Background Required
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.