To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Greg Moore
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RemX OfficeStaff • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced Human Resources or Recruiting professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, we have the position for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you're looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Select Staffing today!
Provides office services by implementing human resources systems, procedures, and policies and by monitoring administrative projects.
Job Duties May Include:
- Maintaining workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures.
- Understanding how to source and post jobs while identifying top talent.
- Creating and revising systems and procedures after analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories as well as evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Answering phones, filing and handling other general office duties.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analysis, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Detail-Oriented, and Ability to Multi-task.
- Need flexibility in your work schedule?
- Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
- Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the RemX team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential RemX benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
RemX is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
Need some additional job hunting advice? Anita Clew has answers!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Administrative, receptionist, executive, administrative assistant, executive assistant, clerical, office, assistant, manager, customer, data, data entry, customer service, secretary, office manager, accounting, sales, admin, medical, legal, marketing, entry, payroll, entry level, administration, human, coordinator, executive administrative assistant, clerk, office manager, accounts, purchasing, insurance, director, project, human resources, office assistant