To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Program Manager
Whitlock • Addison, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Program Manager is responsible for the day to day oversight and coordination of company resources for defined enterprise relationships, and for ensuring a consistently superior customer experience. Acting as an enterprise client advocate and a liaison between sales, technical and operational personnel, the Program Manager monitors compliance of our defined standards for communications, design, project management, delivery, quality assurance, training, managed services, billing and reporting. Additionally, the Program Manager works closely with the Account Executive to expand Whitlock’s value proposition with enterprise accounts.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Specialized training & certifications in Project Management.
- PMI Certification (PMP) preferred.
- InfoComm CTS certification a preferred.
- Audiovisual and unified communications manufacturer experience, training and certifications a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills including being able to develop and present QBRs to high level customer executives and directors.
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to, MS Office suite of products (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, Word, Excel).
- Specific aptitude with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Experience with Enterprise software and tools related to Project Management and resource scheduling and tracking.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task including the ability to work across national and global organizations and various levels of personnel to effectively communicate and manage deployment schedules.
- Team player
- 5 years project management experience in audiovisual, unified communications, IT or closely related technology fields.
- 10 years overall experience in leadership, site supervision, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.